Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: The Daily Journal Just 4Chloe!

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner Tee Ehn's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2002
    Posts
    6,075
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Today is Sunday and yet we yawn from seeing you off last nite and staying up too late...so its purdy outside or at least it was now its coming a storm....anywho...this will help you keep up with whats happened and who's doing who while your gone...k?

    Everyone has a spot in the journal fill it in and leave chloe a note so she can read and play instead of trying to catch up after she's been gone for a lonnnnnnng time....*L* [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner SummerStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2002
    Posts
    4,520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Chloe...

    I miss you...hurry back...Sun is shinin here its a hot muggy day...Brian is watchin a movie...I'll have him post here to you laters...Miss you bunches have a great time [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hm..i had a boring day..stormed all day long..not lil ones..those wild shake your house kinda storms!..did laundry..*woohoo*..took a long hot soak in the tub..made coffee..got a new book out..and am set for the evening..*S..I know you'll be calling soon to let me know ya'll made it there safe..so i'll pass messages along to everyone when ya do..I miss ya lots already..and i'm glad i got to tell ya happy b-day last nite..*smooch*..later

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just got off the phone with a very tired lil chloe..they arrived safe in Seattle..worn out.. napped..drove round and are headed for the Space Needle now to see the sunset..*S..said hello to everyone and is having a blast.. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Funny lil story..they had window seats near the front..and well..the plane held like 350 something ppl..but it wasnt full..so they came around and told everyone to not panic..or nothing..but because of the weight distribution factor they were going to have to move lots of ppl from the front to the back..so they could get off the ground.. [img]eek.gif[/img] ..then they get there and the doors wouldnt open to the luggage hold..had to wait 3 hours to get there luggage..now..i dunno if i could get back on that plane!..i can just see chloe in a panic over her doc martins and nike clothes ..not to mention the 457 diff kinds of hair stuff she uses..*LOL..but it all turned out okie.. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I worked.....All damn weekend...I'm jealous Chloe..You better be gettin enough for all of us!

    I dont have nothing new to tell..Other than I'm doin the usual... [img]wink.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner SummerStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2002
    Posts
    4,520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    talked to momma...she said she's glad you made it ok chloe...typical Monday here...pretty nice weather...miss you lots.....come home soon

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Virgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2001
    Posts
    449
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ok it's Monday...and I have lots of organizing to do...I got most of the stuff done that I need to...but the house is still a mess...and I need to order curtains...and...well I'm here [img]biggrin.gif[/img] the weekend was great..had a baby shower....got lotsa tiny little things....hope you are having fun!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member juliet smiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2000
    Posts
    803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *sitting down with my morning joe....

    well its supposed to be a nice 81 degrees here today, I love the mornings in the late summer, they start out cool and crisp, enjoying chatting with Myra, its the only way to start the day *G*.. as for the daily grind.. today consists of watering the lawn, paying the bills and going to wally world. hmmm what should dinner be?

    anyway.. *S* hope you are having a fabulous time Chloe!

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner SummerStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2002
    Posts
    4,520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    *agrees with blazey*....jus not the same with out our chloe*sigh*........misses my smooches from her

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *kicks a rock*..come back soon.. [img]frown.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •